Saturday, October 31, 2009

My last Kraftin Kimmie sneak peek before release day...


Happy Saturday and Happy Halloween! Today is the Kraftin Kimmie Challenge day, click here to go to the challenge blog to see all the DT samples- gorgeous as always! This is my last sneak peak before the Nov release on Sunday. I am using Holly- she is so elegant and lovely that I told Kimmie asap that I wanted to use her for one of my sneak peeks. I added some glitter to her flowing skirt as I imagined it being made in silk, especially with how swishy it is. I have to say I really love her outfit- I would almost travel back in time to be able to wear lovely dresses such as these. Aren't you already thinking of all the beautiful cards you could make with her!!! What I may also do at times is colour her ivy crown gold and make her into a princess- couldn't you totally see her as a princess too?? She also comes with a holly accessory stamp. Just a few more hours before you can order some of these amazing Kraftin Kimmie Nov release stamps of your own!!

So this week's challenge is to use a tag on your card- easy peasy right??? WRONG...........!!!! I have had my youngest DD home all week with the flu and we had no sleep last night and today she was extremely whiney and hungry and ever so angry her mommy wouldn't feed her because she needed to let her belly rest - it was a water only diet. So I didn't get to make this card during the afternoon like I had originally planned when I sat down with my afternoon tea. So when hubby came home and took over I went over to a friend's house for dinner and much needed girly conversation (quick shout out to V, T.K., Rae and Dee- love you girlz sooo much) and ended up getting home later than planned and still had to make a card. Luckily it came together very quickly, I used an older sketch I found on The Pink Elephant inspiration site. I coloured Holly and rushed downstairs to take a photo and back up again to edit. It was then that I went to review the challenge details and remembered she needed a tag...and I didnt' have one. So I quickly made one and added it to the card- back downstairs for photos...back upstairs for editing...and now chillaxing writing up the post lol. Now..I am new to blogger and I cannot find out how to do spell check on here so please excuse the many spelling errors I am sure I have. If anyone knows where it is on blogger please leave me a comment and let me know lol!!
I hope you enjoyed today's card and remember to hop on over to the Kraftin Kimmie Challenge blog to play along and win a stamp!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!!

6 comments:

Carrie Me said...

That is beautiful Andrea!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

You've done a wonderful job with Holly! She is so elegant and gorgeous! Love the rhinestones and pretty snowflakes!

Melanie said...

Hi Andrea!

This is beautiful! What an elegant image, and I have to agree. I would imagine her dress to be silk too! Love, love, love this card!

About spellcheck...there should be a little blue checkmark with "ABC" in the little toolbar above your post window. (beside the upload image icon).

Melanie

StampinCathy said...

This is stunning and so inspiring. Love your coloring and the layout and colors are beautiful.

Nana Diana said...

Andrea, what a fabulous job you have done with Holly, she looks absolutely gorgeous.!! Love all the bling too!!

Candy said...

Hi Andrea,
You have created a magical card. I LOVE the bling and your very pretty snowflake!!!
Hugs, Candy