Monday, December 7, 2009

Whimsie Doodles Christmas card- soooo schweet


I have only used digi stamps a few times but I love the ones that Whimsie Doodle offers. Because I am an awesome enabler you can find them by clicking here, lolz!!!! I used some of my cherished Purely Pomegranate card stock and ribbon and paired it with some My Mind's Eye colorful Christmas which I picked up at my fave store www.scrappingreatdeals.com and oh I got the snowflake Martha Stewart punch there too. This digi is called Snow friends and was offered for free to their Papercraftplanet members but I missed joining while it was offered HOWEVER I had to have it so I bought it. They are super cheap so I didn't bother finding ways to justify the purchase to myself. FYI- if you ever need help justifying a craft purchase I am really talented in that area and I offer this skill up for free to my fellow crafters tee hee!!! I added some snowflakes, glitter and polar white flower soft and then stopped before I went into embellishment overload. Sooo easy to do and I am prone to it. Many times my friends have had to yell at me to walk away from a card before I add so many embellies that it would cost $10 to mail and likely won't stand up without tipping hee hee.

If you are not one of my subscribers you may want to check back in as I will soon be offering some schweet blog candy to celebrate Christmas. I already know there will be some adhesives and some Kraftin' Kimmie stamps- yep I said some not one :). I am gathering up some more stuff to make it awesome! If you want to become a follower there will be extra chances to win. I am trying to build my blog readership back up after moving here from Typepad. I kinda feel like I have started a new school in a different city and I am making up a new circle of friends with the support of my old friends who came along already (luv you guys :).

Btw...I want to share some pics of my friend Jen while we tried to figure out how to use the Bow Easy...as you can see if was so NOT easy to follow using their explanation and thankfully I found this video (click here) and this lady made it easy...Jerri Kay you saved me from going absolutely insane!!! Thank you!


5 comments:

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

Andrea, this is freakin' adorable! And so is your blog! I would have joined whether you gave away the blog candy or not! Thank you for giving Whimsie Doodles some love-- stay tuned I know we're going to have somethings you're going to love....

BIG hugs, Nikki

ScrappyJen said...

Oh my gosh....I think you are the MOST DANGEROUS gal I've ever met! LOL I am soooooooooo in love with your goodies.

Heather said...

I absolutely LOVE the card and the bright, fun colours!!! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

The snow men are the cutest card I have seen yet.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I've had that EXACT same experience with that tool... lol. Not so easy. ;)

And cute card!

Teri
Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal