Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!! C4C is showing their GREEN!




I love St. Patrick's Day- love it! I have gone to Ireland 2x to date and it is my favourite place on earth. St. Patrick's Day I dress all in green and think of my loved ones an ocean away and remember how much fun we have sightseeing together. Tamy- me Irish Soul Sister- today my cards are for you!

I used some Whipper Snapper images to make my green themed cards. I love their whimsical look and they are a dream to colour. I kept with my white card style that I have been doing lately...it just works for me and is keeping my mojo alive so I am not messing with that formula lol!

Crazy 4 Challenges has a fun sponsor for this week if you want to get your green on with us. Stampotique Originals have some hilarious fun images to work with. On today's post listing the challenge deets you can see some the Stampotique DT members fantastic creations as they played along with us crazies today. So hop on over to the C4C challenge blog and get yer green on!

And don't forget to kiss the Irish today!

Cheers, Andrea

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

wow not one but two green cards ... way to go!!!!!!!!

Barbara said...

Awesome St. Patrick's Day cards!

miatagal said...

Andi,
Super cute St. Patrick's Day cards!!