Tuesday, August 14, 2012

High Hopes Stamps Challenge- Black and White card


Time for a High Hopes Stamps Challenge! 

This week's challenge is to make a black and white, greyscale or a sepia card. Or if that is too out of your comfort range (like me) you can make a card with a coloured image but with a black and white card base. Phew! Thank goodness for that last option!

I used the sweet Daisy Button stamp that Karen had stamped out for me. She gave me an AMAZING lesson on how to use my new Derwent Inktense pencils. I was so frustrated by them and she showed me how to make the colour flow just the way I wanted it too. This flower was the first thing I coloured that day and I love how the water colouring looks! Thanks Karen for that awesome and fun lesson!

Feel like playing along with us? Hop on over to the HHS blog and see more amazing samples and the full challenge details!

Cheers- Andrea

No comments: