Friday, June 11, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie sneaky peaky- Oh Miles, what will you get into next

I just love Miles from Kraftin' Kimmie's new artist Steven. I don't have a lot of young boy stamps and I think Miles fills that void nicely. I have tons of cutesy ones for little boys and some for teens but that in between phase- yep- Miles it is!
I would be remiss if I didn't that the large team that helped make this card last night. To all my girls at SGD who helped to put this card together right down to helping me choose papers I thank you. What looks like a simple card took quite a bit of discussion to create. Well they either had to help me pick everything out or I was going to keep asking them so they decided it was best to get me to shut up lolz!!!!!!!!
I hope you are all enjoying the previews so far. Click here to go to the challenge blog to be linked to the DT playing along today. Personally I have been blown away by the creativity of my fellow DT. I also got to hear some amazing feedback last night from my SGD crew over how much they are adoring this release. So what do you think...could this be Kimmie's most successful release to date? Me thinks so.....=)

3 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my! How adorable!

KimberleyG said...

I've only been following for a few months, but I think these are my favourites of all the stamps I've seen. I may be a bit biased though as I prefer animals and flowers to images of people.
Nice card, BTW!

Dawn said...

Super cute, and I agree ... perfect for boys.