Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmies weekly challenge- more summertime inspiration

This week's challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps is to use some summer inspired colours of blue, yellow and tan. Jeanne on the DT is the hostess for this challenge. I have to say I was excited when I first found out I would be working with Jeanne. She looked like such an innocent sweet lady. Wooo HOOOO was I wrong. I met my newest partner in crime. If it's not me starting the trouble it's Jeanne. Hee Hee, I can't wait to meet her in person one day. I am sure I will have lots of stories to share. Some to be shared on the blog...some..well maybe not so much lolz!

I used Surfer Miles for this challenge and had to go to my fave LSS Scrappingreatdeals to grab some new paper from Imaginesce with the cutest beach and fishy look eva! I then used a kraft card base to add the 'tan' to my card. Also Miles is pretty tan himself. He is such a hot lil' man dontcha think?

Click here to read more about this week's challenge details and how you can play along to win. Cheers! Andi

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Andi.. I LOVE how you put Miles in the front and made it look like the paper is the sea... This is just gorgeous! Xx

Nana Diana said...

Love it Andrea! Miles is looking so dapper in his flowery cozzie. That DP is gorgeous too! BTW, I'm not at all sure I want to be around when you and Jeanne get together!! Don't think this ol' gal can take it, Ha Ha!! Well, on second thoughts.....

Danni said...

Oh this is just darling and oh so fun!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! You have such great talent =)

KimberleyG said...

Nice card. I love those stamps featuring Miles.

Sylvia from Minnesota said...

This little guy is adorable and you colored him up so nice! thanks for sharing.

Donna Marie said...

Hi Andi *wave*
I love this card. Miles is super cute and your colours are very summery and fun!
D.