Sunday, July 25, 2010

All Things Unity Sketch challenge

This week over at the All things Unity blog we were given a very cool sketch to work with from one of our fellow Unity lover Elizabeth. Thanks Elizabeth. Playing along with this sketch also comes with a great perk- you could be chosen to hang with us as a Guest DT!

I am also so happy to share that joining us is the super sweet Savannah O'Gwynn as a DT member! Click on her name to see her amazing work on her blog. So glad to have her as part of the team. Welcome aboard girl!

So click here to head on over to the challenge blog and see the sketch so that you can play along and perhaps be chosen to hang with us as a Guest Designer!

Good Luck to all of you and enjoy your Sunday! xoxo Andi

8 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!

StampinCathy said...

Stunning card and love all the bling bling. Love your take on this sketch.

Ann said...

Super pretty! I love all that bling!

Sara Henton said...

I've missed you so much!! I can't wait to see you later this week. I hope everything is going better. I can't wait to give you HUGE hugs

Leyla said...

wow!!!! very very nice!!!!!!!

KimberleyG said...

Very pretty. Butterflies and bling, it doesn't get any better than that!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY GOOODNESS!! I just love everything about this card--I love that border punch...those swirls...the sketch...and the stamps of course;) You rocked this challenge! Great job!! LOVE IT!

FibreJunky said...

Pretty!!! Love all the butterflies with that pretty dp and the swirly bling. Just gorgeous!