Saturday, November 20, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie stamps weekly challenge- Krafty girls get Krafty....

**Please note this is my second post for today- please scroll down for my 'Oh Alice' challenge post**

Today our challenge is to get krafty- with kraft cardstock that is! I used the new Mona stamp from KKS and coloured her up to match my patterned paper. I remember these old types of sewing machines with the huge foot pedal. My parents had a black and yellow one and I just loved to play with it. I added a lace doiley and pearls to give it the heritage look I was going for. To see what 'krafty' creations the rest of the Krafty girls made click here and read how you can also play along to win. Cheers! Andrea

1 comment:

Tracey said...

So beautiful!! Love this Andrea! The doily and pearls are the perfect finishing touch!