Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sneaky Peeky time for Kraftin' Kimmie stamps...

It's time to start Kraftin' Kimmie stamps November's sneak peeks and first up from me is my buddy Miles and some of his polar pals. This stamp is actually called Miles and Winter Friends and was so fun and fast to colour up for this card. I added some grey copic marker to the inside of my polar pals and then shaded around them in BG0000 to help show how white they are. Okay okay...actually Kimmie did that on her card and I just copied her hee hee! I think Miles is so cute in his Winter coat with it's furred collar- obviously faux fur or his furry friends probably wouldn't hang out with him hee hee. I used my hoarded MME winter paper from last year and some of my other rediscovered winter embellies from last year. Yep proud of myself for actually using some of last year's stash. Of course this didn't stop me from buying more this year...or else what can I use next Winter lolz!!!

For more sneak peeks hop on over to the KKS challenge blog and get ready to see some Winter fun and some amazing rubberized Krafty ladies!!! Cheers, Andi

9 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Totally adorable! Love the little tag at the top! And thanks for the shout out! *wink*

Anonymous said...

Super cute Andrea! Love last years dp and embellies!

KanataNewf said...

oh my this is another one that is just too cute!

Welcome! said...

Andrea this ADORABLE! I love how you did the little tag sentiment and that holly embellishment...I see why you hoarded it and saved it for the perfect card!!! Fabulous coloring too, love the bright cheery colours!

Lori said...

Beautiful Card!!! :)

Sharon Caudle said...

ADORABLE!!!! Awesome papers and coloring (I guess I gave him a bare hiney out in all that cold instead of letting him wear the pants to his snow suit LOL!) Your card is fabulous! I love it!
hugs, Sharon

Kelly Schelske said...

This is just too cute Andrea!

Becca said...

Just adorable..I love this cute little card with the mouse.

Thanks for sharing,
Bela

Tracey said...

What a cute image!! love your card Andrea!! Adorable!