Saturday, February 19, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie stamps is getting all sketchy on ya!


I know I say this each and every time but I love sketches. So a big shout out to Elaine who gave us this fun sketch to work with this week. I already love Elaine because she is so sweet and her colouring is insane! And giving me a sketch to work with...let's just say she moved up the ladder of love a few more rungs. Those of us 'card design challenged' live for sketches. Or my, I mean our cards all look the same lol. Okay...stop scrolling to my past posts to find all the cards with the same design lol!!!!

For my spring card today I used Buggy Full of Ducks which I actually had coloured a while back and held onto it until I felt inspired to make a Spring card- and Friday's weather totally made me feel like Spring!

If you want to play along with us hop on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie stamps blog to see the sketch we used, more DT eye candy and also this week's contest deets. (Pssst...I have it on good authority that this week's prize is the first set of Krafty Quotes!)

8 comments:

Tracey said...

I love what you did with the sketch Andrea!! The flowers on here are gorgeous!!

Macpurp said...

such a sweet card. Love all the flowers on it,

love teen x

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Looks so lovely....very springy! And those papers.....on my way to get them! heehee!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG Andi these colors and the flowers are amazing and your coloring is OUT of this world!!!

Nana Diana said...

I absolutely love this card Andrea!! Love the way you used the papers and your flowers are stunning!!

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute!! Cute, cute, love it Andrea!

Unknown said...

THIS is my favourite out of all the dt cards this week Andi!! I LOVE everything about it!! Beautiful work honey! Xx

Jacqueline said...

Great Blog Andrea - Love all your stuff. This card is so adorable - love the duckies ....
New follower, also from Canada. I like to invite you to the Canadian Crafty Blog Hop which I am hosting on my blog... its open to Canadian Crafters only –