Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is seeing Red....

This week's challenge over at the KKS Challenge blog is to use the colour RED in your creation. As I enjoy making Valentine's day projects this was easy peasy for me! I used some new My Mind's Eye papers that are a gorgeous kraft, black and red and then Raychel popped out of my stamp storage tray and confessed how she ADORES Paris and really wanted to be part of this card. I just couldn't resist those cupid's bow lips and agreed she would be perfect!

My first picture is just of the card with very little editing and the second image is Raychel with some vintage tints and fade added to help enhance the vintage look I was going for. I can't resist those photo textures sometimes! I figure it's only fair to show the card in it's 'normal' state as well though hee hee!

Well I am off to help Ms. Kimmie herself celebrate her big birthday! I get to hang out with lots of the krafty girls and colour the day away. And eat an insane amount of food I bet! Before starting your day head on over to the KKS challenge blog and see more red creations. Cheers! Andi

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Gorgeous card, love the vintage feel and the papers you used!
love tasha xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Andrea!! I love your card!! Enjoy your krafty day!!

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Andrea! I love the 'love' ticket!

I'll be right over, as soon as Donna gets here with her jet!

Macpurp said...

such a romatic card, really like the love ticket.
great seeing the different lighting effects.
love teen x