Tuesday, May 17, 2011

High Hopes Stamps Challenge time- get out your 3D glasses!

Time for another fun High Hopes Stamps challenge and this week it is to make a 3D item! Lots of great items you can make- sour cream containers, altered jars, recipe packets, gift bags or decorate a journal like I did.

I used the Annie Block stamp and coloured her up with my copics. I used Neenah paper but next time I will bring out my X-press It paper because my reds bled very badly and the old white gel pen had to come out to cover some mistakes. And the black 'frame' was to cover more red bleeding hee hee. I am all about soldiering on and covering up as best as you can. I used some MME paper Bloom and Grow and I think it was called from a few years back and the matching tag, flower and trim. I love when it is all matchy match :)

To see more 3D goodness hop on over to the HHS Challenge blog and think up some cool ideas to play along with us. We would love to have you join in!

4 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my is this just so cute!! What fun!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Andrea.
luv
Debby

Macpurp said...

oooh what a cheeful card!
love it!

hugs Teen xx

Sandy Ang said...

Such a fun note pad. love the riot of colours and patterns you used.