Saturday, May 7, 2011

KKS Weekly Challenge Kraftin' with Kraft!


Today's challenge is right up there as one of my fave's. Make your KKS creation with Kraft paper. I went nuts. Not only did I use kraft paper as my base and around my image but I also found some new FancyPants papers in a 6x6 pack that have the kraft colour all through it. Drooool. I also used one of my fave KKS stamps and its from the very first release- Charlotte. Love her and her twisty hair and quirky expression.

Just a quick post from me today- tackling cleaning my craft studio- ugh. Basically so I can justify that I need more supplies hee hee!

For the full challenge deets pop on over to the KKS challenge blog and also to see some beautiful Krafty Kraft creations. Don't forget there is a HUGE National Scrapbook sale at KKS stamps- more for your money- gotta love it!

7 comments:

Michele Boyer said...

So pretty, Andrea! I love the pop of that pink skirt! (I'm thinking I need to find that paper pad....)

Tracey said...

I love this card Andrea!! It is just beautiful! Love Charlotte and the colours are fab and the flowers are gorge!!

Unknown said...

Ok, you were right! That paper pad is perfect!! LOVE it and now I am going to have to go out and buy it...Thanks Andi!! ;0). Your card is stunning honey, I LOVE the way you have coloured Charlotte in.. Beautiful work sweetie!! Happy Mother's Day too!! Xx

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Fabulous, Andrea! Her pink apron/skirt top really pops! Beautiful coloring and lots of wonderful details. :)

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Gotta say....I think this is my favourite card of your most recent cards! LOVE Charlotte and that pop of pink! The papers are lovely and of course that pretty double bow!

Hope you're having a wonderful Mother's Day!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I think I agree w/ Kim! Holy STUNNING, girL! I have to say too, that I think little miss Charlotte here is always gonna be my fave :) LOVE THIS!

Angie said...

This card is super cute. I love it!!