Saturday, September 24, 2011

**Don't forget to day is our Garage Sale at SGD! Come and find amazing deals on craft items. Saturday and Sunday only!**

I have to admit I feel so happy each and every time I look at this card. I am not sure what I love more about it..the look and colours or how darn fast it was made lol!

I showed how to make this card at one of our Therapy Thursday sessions. If you haven't been to one yet come and join us at our next one! They are each Thursday at 1pm and we either show you how to use a product we carry or sometimes we just make fun crafts. The ladies that join us are a hoot!!

Okay back to this happy card. I used one of the MFT stamp and die sets called 'You Move Me'. I have to admit when I just looked at it I was completely underwhelmed. Sheila wanted me to try it out on a Thursday as they were new to our store and Sarah was going crazy over them. So of course I had to try it. Cut out my shape..stamped my sentiment in the fun font using black Versafine and voila! Head over heels in love! We actually sold out of them after using them with the ladies on a Thursday but luckily now have more in stock. 
My card base is Patina Bazzill and Sunbeam Bazzill for my yellow layer. I used both sides of the 'Home Tweet Home' paper from My Little Shoe Box. I think I am going to have to grab some more to hoard in my stash lol! The moon and clouds were cut out of white Bazzill using the dies included in the stamp set then stickled. I stamped some stars from the set using Versafine again and added some twine to finish it up. 

At how often this card makes me happy- I think I have to keep it in my craftroom all to myself hee hee!

Off to the Garage Sale I go! Andi  

5 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this card Andrea!! Just fabulous!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

oh my goodness I ADORE this!!!!

Macpurp said...

i just adore this card, it made me smile as soon as i loved at it!

love teen x

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Andi, I'm glad to have "met" you and I'm looking forward to working with you and getting to know you at CMC Classroom.

Patricia St Martin said...

Wanted to stop by and welcome you to Color Me Creative. We are so happy to have you and look forward to lots of fun times.
Hugz, Pat