Saturday, July 28, 2012

C4C- How do you like to spend your Friday nights...


Welcome to another Crazy 4 challenges Saturday! Today the challenge is to make a creation that shares what you like to do on your Hot Summer Nights. I like to do boring things like read a book with a drink lol!! But the other thing I like to do is treat myself..and a cupcake is often my first choice! The second part of the challenge is to add bling and one other embellishment. 

I have been itching to make a sample with this stamp and die set from Sizzix. I made this card to demo at SGD last Thursday and we had so much fun playing with it. I really like that it cuts out the extra swirl you see in pink on my cupcake top and to further make it stand out I added some glitter which added the bling for the challenge. I then added some stamped and die cut balloons from the set and used pink baker's twine to add my second embellishment. As if I needed a reason to use more of my lovely twine hee hee!

So how do you like to spend your hot Summer nights? Maybe with a special cocktail with some friends or perhaps a sweet treat and a book like me? Create a card with this theme and join us over at Crazy 4 Challenges!

Cheers, Andrea

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

Yummy card Andrea, now I want cupcakes

Tracey said...

Love this Andrea!! Super cute card!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

deeeeeelish and fun