Tuesday, July 10, 2012

High Hopes Stamps- Sketch Challenge

This week's challenge over at the HHS challenge blog has our lovely Diva Anna giving us a fun sketch to inspire us. Click here to see it and the Diva samples!

I used 'Sitting Party Buddy' on my card today. I coloured him up and showed him off last week in a tutorial on how to colour fur using your copic blender solution. Click here to see the tutorial if you missed it- one of my fave copic 'tricks' and sooo easy! 

I mentioned in an earlier blog post that I have a hard time using primary colours so I thought I should continue to challenge myself and use them again. Why I like to push myself out of my comfort zone I don't know....I'm afraid to fly so I get on a plane to Ireland by myself. I am clearly crazy lol. 

Feel free to join me on my journey of crafty crazy and make a fun card using High Hopes stamps to win!

Cheers, Andrea

1 comment:

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card Andrea, great job with your primary colour theme.
Whereabouts in Ireland did you go to?