Wednesday, May 19, 2010

2 sketches to choose from today for your Whimsical Wednesday


Today at the Diedrich Dare blog we are spending our Whimsical Wednesday with 2 more guest designers. Heather's 2 cutie patooties Willow and Piper (love those names!) have given us 2 different sketches to work from. Click here to go to the challenge blog and check them out. I had wanted to make a card from each of the challenges but time ran short on me so I combined elements from both. I used Willow's sketch and used one of my Sweet Pea images that had butterflies in it for Piper. You girl's did an AMAZING job with the sketches and I have filed them to keep using! I am really getting more comfortable colouring my Sweet Pea images well enough to do them justice. I think next week I am going to branch out and try the gorgeous hair like Randi does. 

To help get your mojo running I invite you to hop on over to the challenge blog to get started on this week's challenge details or to see my fellow daredevil's delish creations. I have also included the links below. Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
The Dare Devil Designers:




11 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW! This is so gorgeous, Andi! I love the lace trim and those gorgeous DP's! You did a beautiful job on this!

Welcome! said...

Gasp...is what I did when I saw this! Love everything about it! Love love her black hair!!!

Danni said...

What a gorgeous creation!! You really rocked this card!

kris said...

Wow!!! Great take on Willow's sketch!! love the patterned papers and you colored that image so well!! =D

Lorraine said...

this is gorgeous i have loved these challenges and can't wait to do this one also looking forward to seeing who has won the last 2 challenges omg i am so inpatient lol thanks for sharing your beautiful card i love it xx

Anonymous said...

Wow! Seriously? This card is awesome!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Seriously? This card is awesome!!!!!

Randi said...

Andrea you are such a sweetie!! Your card is beautiful!! I love the vintage touches and earthy colors!! You did an amazing job with the sketch!! I am so glad you are having fun with your Sweet Peas!!

Sara Henton said...

WOW!! I don't know what to say other than WOW, you knocked this one out babe.

Cassie said...

gosh this is gorgeous!

Julie said...

Stunning card - love it! Juliex