Sunday, May 16, 2010

ATU- It's a sketch challenge

It's been 2 weeks since our last challenge so it's time to get the ole mojo stirred up again. We have a fantastic sketch to work from this week and here is the card I came up with. I used a sand coloured ink and stamped it on my new Basic Grey paper- it's their newest line and the name is escaping me right now lol! I adore sketch's as layouts on cards and scrapbook pages are the area I am weakest in. I truly feel blown away when I see an incredible card or page and the person who made it 'just came up with it'. I try to sit next to them and casually rub my arm against them once in awhile to see if their talent will rub off on me a bit. Ha ha, don't worry- I don't rub arms with random strangers tee hee. Or people I know either. I might have less friends if I did that.

Click here to  hop on over to the All Things Unity blog to see what the rest of the team has created with the sketch and also to be inspired as well. Raise your hand if you love a good sketch just like me..phew...see lots of raised hands. Glad to hear I'm not the only one =). Cheers, Andrea

4 comments:

Alizabethy said...

just love this card, it works sooo well!

StampinCathy said...

This is one beautiful card.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow, this looks like sooooo summmery... I LOVE IT! stop by and enter this and maybe you could win a cart at http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-love-love-love-summer-challenge-enter.html

Tracey said...

WOW Andrea! This is gorgeous!!