Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Down Memory Lane...Unity cards


I was soooo happy to meet some of the most AMAZING peeps from Unity that I grabbed my old Unity cards from my old blog to share them here. These are the images and quotes that started my love affair with Unity. Sorry for the quality of the pics- this was all so new to me then! Little did I know I would one day meet these amazing people who are just as nice in real life as they are online. Here are some photo's I stole (hee hee) that are of me with these amazing people.
This is Maren, Jeanne, me, Kimmie and Jimmi. Maren is just the cutest little thing and a sweetheart! Jeanne was fun and a great roomie.

Me and Broman- he is hilarious!

Jimmi, Adam, me and Mr. Unity himself- Christian- Christian made me laugh so hard I was in danger of pee'ing my pants many a time. And Jimmi- where to start- this girl is freakin' AMAZING!! Is it weird I want to hang out with her already? Don't want to scare the poor girl away hee hee!

Angela and me again- my eyes look so weird- I was trying to wear contacts. Angela is just a beautiful soul and helps inspire all of us to live our dreams xoxo

I have more pics of some of the ladies that once I find my camera cord I can upload. I just love Eva and Michelle- well I wish I could take her home with me to hang out with. And Eryn is just adorable and so full of life...I could go on and trust me when I get my photo's I will!

7 comments:

Regina said...

Andrea - I am a fair newbie to Unity, but I think it's been love at first sight. I love some of your first Unity cards -- many of the sentiments that I, too, have completely fallen in love with. Great pics, and so glad to see the chemistry behind the great products - thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Great cards I like the first the most it is so original! BEAUTIFULLLLLLL!
Regards Ageeth

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Great pics! Looks like you had a fabulous time!!! I hope to be there next year :o)))
Hugs
Karen

Pam Varnell said...

Look at all those gorgeous cards. Love them all Andi. Your pics are so good. Awwww ..... I miss you!!!

Unity Stamp Company said...

LOVE this post. Thanks for hanging out with us. YOU WERE AMAZING and I just LOVED your energy and wit. Hooray for Unity brining so many amazing people together. That is the BEST!

Unity Stamp Company said...

LOVE this post. Thanks for hanging out with us. YOU WERE AMAZING and I just LOVED your energy and wit. Hooray for Unity brining so many amazing people together. That is the BEST!

FibreJunky said...

I am so jealous!! You look like you had so much fun! And those a great cards. It's always fun to go back and look at where we've started.