Friday, August 20, 2010

My card over at All Things Unity today


Does this sooo not make you want to cuppa tea? I do..but then I always do! I just wanted to post a quick note to share the card you can see at the ATU challenge blog today for the Friend's with Flair hoedown. I used Unity stamps, Graphic 45 paper, a brad and lace from SU, my flower dyenamic from MFT and a embosslit thingy from Spellbinders. I picked up most of my supplies from my drug *ahem* I mean craft dealer Sheila at SGD.
Hope you like it! Andi

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh Andrea!! I love love love this card! (I'm such a tea granny, lol) Honestly, it's fantastic. I am totally loving that paper, and the sentiment is gorgeous! Perfect choice of embellishments. Kay...going to put the kettle on!

farmhouse-story said...

darling card, andi:)