Saturday, August 7, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie stamps weekly challenge- Make a 'guy' birthday card


This week at the KKS challenge blog sweet Victoria has challenged us to make a card for the dudes! I love Miles for these types of cards and it gave me just the excuse to use BBQ Miles that had yet to see ink even though I love him so much! Nothing screams 'man' to me like bbq'ing and drinking a cold one hee hee! I used some of my October Afternoon stash and my copics to help make this simple but I think cute birthday card. I then used a sentiment from last year's winter themed sentiments as it fit Miles perfectly...'just chillin' hee hee!

Now this card isn't for the boys because it was made for me by my youngest DD. Isn't it cute!!! I just adore how she composed her card, right down to the swirl of pearls. This child is a natural I tell ya! It also came with a coupon to cheer me up with a hug anytime I need it. Seriously...this is something I will treasure it always.

To see how you can play along to win and to also see the other amazing DT creations click here to go to the challenge blog and play along. Have a great weekend everyone! Andi xoxo

2 comments:

Vicki G said...

What a sweet sweet card from your baby girl! Lovin' the Guy card too........BBQ Miles is one of my faves!

Can't wait to see you soon!

Hugs

Vicki

KimberleyG said...

BBQ'ing cheese, how cute is that! I love the Miles stamps; of all the lines you use, they are my favourite.

It's nice that your daughter made you a card and with such a thoughtful coupon included.