Saturday, January 22, 2011

KKS Weekly challenge..."little pig little pig LET ME IN..."


**Please scroll down for my "Oh Alice" post and some big news regarding the challenge blog**

This week's Kraftin' Kimmie stamps challenge has been issued by the talented and oh so cute Tara! This girl reminds me of Snow White big time! And not just because she has a picture with Ms. White herself on her blog lol! Perhaps that is where she came up with this week's challenge....Fairy tales! How fun is that! I got to use the new KKS 'Tickled Pink Piggies' stamp as right away I couldn't get the story about the 3 little pigs and that poor wolf huffing and puffing out of my head. What fairy tales do you think of when you look at KKS's huge lineup of stamps? For more inspiration click here to go to the challenge blog and see what inspired my fellow Krafty Girls. Have a magical day! Andi

7 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Fabulous idea Andrea!!! I wouldn't have thought of using the piggies (: I absolutely love the colours you used!! They're so nice and bright (: The lace and ribbon combo is gorgeous!

Tracey said...

Love your take on the challenge Andrea! Fabulous card!!

Welcome! said...

OMG this is FAB-U-LOUS!!! Love the paper and layout and bow and lace and....lol...well love it all! Great card A!
Hugs, K

Unknown said...

Andi I LOVE your take on this challenge!! Gorgeous card sweetie!! Xx

Angie said...

Great card, I love the layout.

Tasha said...

Lol the image is so cute! Loving the colours and dp, fun layout too
love tasha xx

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

So purdy! You know I love those papers and the piggies look super!!