Tuesday, January 25, 2011

High Hopes Stamps- Make it sparkle baby!


This week's is challenge week over at the High Hopes stamps blog. Last week was an amazing paper piecing tutorial- did you get a chance to check it out? I have to give a shout out to Kristine- it was amazing! So the challenge this week is brought to you by someone who obviously loves their bling....not saying who in particular.....OKAY IT'S ME! I am pretty consistent. Whenever it's my turn to pick a challenge I go to glitter. I luvs it sooo much. On my card I used some sparkley SEI papers and a heart embossing folder. I also mounted my cute monkey on pink bazzill bling paper. I then misted my card and my flower with Pearl glimmer mist to give it an all over shine. I also glittered up the cupcake wrapper and the hearts on the cake. A sparkly heart brad finished up my glittering. The only thing is I can't really see the glitter in this photo. I will have to try and take a better one during the day so you can see just how overboard I went in my sparkle madness LOL! I used the ever so cute and delish Cuppy Cake Jake stamp. I also ADORE this sentiment. Seriously- how perfect is it! You could use it for Valentine's, birthday, whenever and for whatever age!

To see how the rest of the DT got their glitter on click here to go to the challenge blog and get your mojo all sparkled up. To find these stamps for yourself you can find them at High Hopes Stamps, SGD and Paper Romance. I have to say that I have many of the love themed ones from this release and I am in heart heaven!

2 comments:

Messy said...

Cute! Love that little monkey and the sparkly ribbon! :)

Tasha said...

Ohhh so fun. Fab contrast with the white embossed pannel against the dark DP. Gotta love the sparkle too
love tasha xx