Saturday, March 26, 2011

KKS Weekly Challenge- Let's use Spring Colours!

I am the hostess this week over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge blog and I would like you to use Spring colours. Hopefully it will help bring Spring weather to all of us still shovelling lol. Sweet Caroline is pictured above lovingly looking at her cute belly and awaiting her new Spring Arrival. I paper pieced her dress and used more of my fun fabric paper with great pastel colours. I have a friend who is expecting and I made this card with her colouring in mind.

So come on over and join us in this week's fun and help usher in that elusive Spring!

Cheers, Andi

5 comments:

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Andrea!! I love this image!!

Vicki G said...

Andi, this is beautiful!!!! So sweet and pretty and your little bunny card below is adorable too

Hugs

Vicki

Welcome! said...

Love this Andrea, I HAVE to see that fabric paper in person, sounds too cool!!
Hope you're having a great time!
Hugs, K

Tasha said...

This is so cute! Love the colours and your fab colouring
love tasha xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

Hello my beautiful blonde friend :) LOVE this and seriously need to check out this month's release-it passed me right by somehow! YOur coloring is darling!