Tuesday, March 22, 2011

High Hopes Challenge- use fabric on your card


Today's challenge is to use fabric on your card. You may have to look at my close up shot to see the fabric and it's not the ribbon....it's my patterned paper. Isn't that cool! I had to get out my guioltine cutter to trim it but I didn't mind the effort as the paper is yummy and PERFECT to go with this super cute stamp by High Hopes called Spring Bunny Sampler. I have been wanting to colour up this stamp for a while as I don't usually make scene cards myself so ones that are a scene just by stamping once are a hit with me. With this stamp you can use it for a Spring or an Easter card. I hope you like it too. If you want to grab this stamp it can be purchased at any one of our High Hopes retailers which can be found on the blog.

To play along with us by using fabric on your creation (not counting ribbon) hop on over to the HHS challenge blog and see what else the DT has created for you. I cheated and looked at the pics in advance and they are beautiful!

Have a wonderful Spring Day! Andi

3 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very cute card! I love the way you used the fabric!

Macpurp said...

oh this is so cool! what did you use to colour the fabric??
love teen xx

Tasha said...

Oh this is so sweet, the image is really cute and the layout behind it is fab
love tasha xx