Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 2 of KKS sneaky peeks...bring your eye patch and parrots!

We are sharing sneak peeks from this Sunday's release again today and we are featuring some exciting new characters from Steven Leary! These kids are sooo cute and really remind me of Fisher Price characters for some reason. My card has Becky Broadsword searching bravely for treasure- the treasure being the lucky recipient of this card of course hee hee. I coloured Becky with my copics and cut her out so I could pop her up on my card design. She was super fast to colour for my card - as a lazy crafter you gotta love that! The other thing I really like about these new characters is that they are super easy to pair together to make a scene in a card. I may even try it myself! I found this October Afternoon paper with the campground map on it and knew it would be perfect for Miss Becky. I used my cloud dies from MFT (love!) to help embellish my card. I also used a sentiment from KKS's Pirate sentiment set. If you already own the sentiments just think how perfect these little people will be in your collection!

To see the rest of the gang click here to go to the challenge blog and see what DT members and guests have for you today! Thar she blows!

9 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

Totally lurve this Andrea. The paper is perfect with that adorable image. Hugs, Pam

Becca said...

Absolutely adorable. Love your card, very original.

I can't wait to see more..

Bela

Unknown said...

This is just SO stinking cute Andi!!! I LOVE this card! Xx

Tracey said...

What a fantastic card Andrea! Love it!

KanataNewf said...

love that there is a little girl pirate in the collection!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Ooooh - I wish I would have thought to use that OA paper today! Too clever!! Love your card, and having a blast playing with you Krafty Girls this month. :)

Angie said...

Really great card. I love how you created a scene. Very cute.

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Love the layout and especially the clouds! So cute!

Tasha said...

Love this its so cute! The DP is fab i love it! Cute image too
love tasha xx