Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Angel Gilli in Monochromatic style



Today I am sharing a card I made with Angel Gilli to play along with the current monochromatic challenge over at the House of Gilli blog. I have to admit I haven't done many cards in this style so to keep it simple I only used my copics from the E colour family. 
Her wings are 40, 41, 43
Hair is 29, 35, 37
Face 0000, 000, 00, 11 and 91 for the cheeks
Her dress was colored using E's I hadn't used before so I felt good finally being able to justify buying them tee hee! They were 70, 71, 74, 77. They look almost purple don't you think?
I outlined her in E 50 to give her an angelic glow

What co ours do you think you will use to play along with our monochromatic challenge?

Happy crafting, Andi

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful as always! Gorgeous hair. And I love the E70's
xx

Knerten said...

What a lovely card, Andrea, love the colouring of this sweet image :-)

stampinganja said...

Absoluteley beautiful!

Maire Gamber said...

Gorgeous Andrea! Lovely card!
Hugs,
Marie

Unknown said...

love the flower and the girl! so adorable