Thursday, May 31, 2012

Another Sneaky Peeky from High Hopes Stamps!


More Kitties!!!

This adorable new stamp coming soon from High Hopes stamps is called Cat Trio. I coloured these cuties up to match my paper and to give them a 'folky' feel. I'm not exactly sure why I coloured my bird green with a blue beak- it was supposed to be the other way around but I like how my mistake looks in the finished product!

We have lots more cute cards to share today leading up to our new release hop on Friday. Click here to go to the HHS challenge blog to see more eye candy! While you are there don't forget to read more about our Design Team call- we are looking for more talented ladies to join us!

Cheers! Andrea

1 comment:

Barbara, said...

Oh Cute, Cute, Cute, Cute -Cute!
Love this stamp - must have.

thanks for sharing!
Barb