Sunday, May 13, 2012

CMC- Love this stamp from Spesch Images!


Spesch stamps sponsored a challenge over at the Color Me Creative website and we got to choose an image to play with. I chose this cute called Loves me Not in the Stamps by Sylvia category. 

I coloured her up with my copics (of course) and tried a few different colour combos before this one turned out the best. It was actually a combo given by a fellow DT member and I am so grateful she shared it cause it is perfect! Sadly...I didn't write it down. Doh!!!! I will have to fiddle around with my copics till I remember which ones it was. Sigh! I always think- 'that's brilliant- I will remember that'...and I don't. Yet I fool myself time and time again hee hee. 

I will be posting another card tomorrow for the current CMC challenge which is anything goes! So basically anything you colour with alcohol based markers is good to go! Click here to check out the deets on how to share your creation with us! 

Cheers, Andi

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous beautiful card, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Dana Joy said...

Ohhhhh...love this card.