Saturday, October 16, 2010

KKS Challenge- Using Non-Traditional Christmas Colours


**Please note this is my second post for today. Please scroll down for my Oh Alice post**
This week's challenge is to use non-traditional Christmas colours on our cards. I used...like most of the KKS DT...the new Bo Bunny line of paper I grabbed from SGD with yummy purple, turquoise and green colours. It's nice to have something different to use besides the red and green I will be using tons of in the coming months. Oh and did you notice that this was a new Miles image? You betcha! We are starting our sneak peeks today as well for the release on Tuesday next week.

So hop on over to our challenge blog see how many of us used this same paper. I think it was a favourite for a few of us for this challenge lolz! Cheers...Andi


3 comments:

Tracey said...

I love it! Adorable image and gorgeous colour scheme!!

Jenn Joncas said...

I love this colour combo with that stamp!!! It's just too cute!! How's your computer doing (:

Kelly Schelske said...

Dontcha just love this paper!! Super cute card Andrea!