Thursday, October 14, 2010

PRC20- Button Up!


This week's mojo inspiring PRC challenge is to use 3 buttons on your card- at minimum. Nice and easy and helps to use up your button stash. Personally I have enough buttons for about 1000 cards but at least I made a dent in my hoard by using these 3 hee hee.

I used one of the new High Hopes images for Fall called "Angel bear ghost costume" and used my copics to colour her. I used my new florescent orange copic marker around the pumpkin to give it a glow. Some of the new Whoo-ligans paper helped to add the Halloween element I wanted. I really love this paper and have some saved for next year. I find that if I don't save a few sheets of my fave holiday paper the following year I suffer huge paper regrets. I know I know- I have issues :)

Do you have some buttons that need to be used up? Hop on over to the Paper Romance blog to read the challenge details on how to play and win. Also Amy is doing a DT call and would love for everyone to apply- you can also read more about the design team search on the blog.

Have a great day! Andrea

No comments: