Thursday, October 7, 2010

Paper Romance challenge- Make a Fall or Halloween inspired card


This week's fun challenge is brought to you by the always creative Cindy Haffner. I am happy for any reason to keep using my Fall and Halloween stamps. I used a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp 'Scarecrow and Pal'. Amy doesn't have this one in stock currently however head on over to her store Paper Romance and if you would like this cute fella just let her know and she can get it for you a.s.a.p.!!

I used more of my Jillibean soup paper stash that I received from my pal Kimber (we are basically best friends even though we have only seen each other 2x hee hee) and the flowers and jewelled centre are also from Amy's online store. I love grabbing some bling bling whenever I order my stamps from her! PLUS...

There is a 10% off sale on everything in the store, use code fallsavings in the shopping cart :o)

AND....all orders get a BONUS stamp(s) in them! From now until Christmas!

So pop on by our Paper Romance Challenge blog and enter your card to win a $5 gift certificate to Paper Romance and have fun crafting!!!

Andi

5 comments:

Alizabethy said...

I just love this card!

Danni said...

Fun card!

Anonymous said...

so adorable Andrea =)

Anonymous said...

so adorable Andrea =)

KimberleyG said...

Love the scarecrow stamp and how you coloured it; nice bright colours perfect for fall.