Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's back!! Kraftin' Kimmie stamps weekly challenges...





















It's time to get back in the saddle after having a fabulous Christmas and blow the dust off my craft table and get those creative juices flowing. Luckily our weekly challenges are back to help get that mojo flowing baby! This week's challenge comes to you on behalf of Michele and let me just tell you I lust after her work like nobody's business. I hope when I grow up I will be as good as her. Speaking of utterly amazing artwork Kraftin' Kimmie welcomes 2 guest designers and holy cow their creations are phenomenal!!! You will see them today on the mail challenge blog and if you visit each DT's blog. Welcome to Donna and Melanie!


On to the inspiration for today- one of my fave techniques paper piecing. On my card I paper pieced her skirt and then used my handy dandy copics for the rest. Yvette is such a schweet image and I love how happy her face is. My paper is some new to me loveliness from Scrappingreatdeals.com from Pink Paislee their new Cupid line. Love it!!!

So click here to go to the challenge blog to upload your creation if you want to play and win a free stamp or also just to see all the amazing cards from the DT. I hope you had a fantastic Holiday season and I wish you a prosperous New Year!

Love you all!



5 comments:

Nana Diana said...

Hi Andrea, Happy New Year!! Your card is gorgeous, I love those papers and your paper piecing is great. Love the flower too. Aw heck, I love it all!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Yvette looks SO joyful! Great job with her paper pieced dress!!

Unknown said...

Andrea...Another gorgeous creation!! I LOVE how you did Yvette's dress..And the colours are just beautiful together...Stunning card!Xx

Michele Boyer said...

So pretty, Andrea! I love the gingham dress!! (That image just makes me smile. She's so happy!) :)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a pretty card Andrea, i love this image and the detail is fabulous. thank you for sharing, hugs Linda x