Saturday, October 30, 2010

KKS weekly challenge- Primarily Purple (the best colour in the wOrLd!!)


It's challenge time again and it's my turn to be the hostess. So I basically thought this is my chance to bring more purple to the world! Yep, purple is my fave colour and anytime I can get a chance to have purple paradise I am all for it. All you have to do today to play and hopefully win this week's challenge is to make your card 'primarily purple' and dedicate it to me. Okay you don't need to dedicate it to me but the purple part is true hee hee.

I got to play at Kimmie's house with Kimmie and Angie and we had so much fun. I played with Virginia and my Bo Bunny paper- love it!!!!! Great day, great friends, great colouring= perfect krafty day :).

To read more about the challenge deets and to see my fellow DT's amazing purple creations click here to go to our challenge blog. Cheers! Andi

5 comments:

Tracey said...

I am loving all of the purple this week! Great challenge!! Love your card Andrea!! Gorgeous!! xx

Jenn Joncas said...

Thanks for the fabulous challenge Andrea!!! Purple is my fav too (: I just started a layout of Krafty Day using the new Kaiser Kraft so it will work perfectly if I can get it done ): Virginia is so sweet and looks fantastic in purple. What did you use for the little green border in the back at the bottom?

Nana Diana said...

Great job Andrea!! Love it!!

Meme said...

Andrea, yep you nailed the purple! Great job. Very cute image.

Melanie said...

Andrea...gorgeous card!! Thanks for such a fun colour challenge. (such a pretty flower...and I love that crocheted trim!)