Sunday, March 25, 2012

Crazy for Challenges asks 'Whoooo's birthday is it?'


Crazy for Challenges wants to know Whoooo's birthday is it? Why it is our own Owl lover Frances!! Happy Birthday Frances!!! It gave me a reason to use my new Hero Arts owl stamp as the current challenge is to use an owl on your card.

This card is another attempt at clean and simple. This is seriously like my 8th try for this card. Seriously. I had no idea that the simpler the card...the harder it would be for me. But for Frances...well it's worth the extra ink hee hee!

So come on and get your Owl on and join us Crazies as we wish the amazingly talented and soooo sweet Frances a Happy Birthday weekend!!!!

All the Best Frances! xoxo
Andi 

4 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome owl card Andrea...love the CAS design! Hugs ~S~

Joanne (jojot) said...

I have the same problem with CAS cards....however, you did a great job with this one....love your owl...and your desigb

Tami G said...

This is so pretty... Love it's simplicity.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Andrea, soooooo cute.
Well I take my hat off to you girl because I seriously cannot do CAS, I just cannot "step away from the card" when I should lol.
Thanks for entering my candy hunny :)
hugs Mandy xx