Saturday, June 23, 2012

Crazy 4 Challenges- Sketch time!


It's Saturday so it's time to get Crazy 4 Challenges! This week we are getting sketchy. Pop on over to the C4C blog to see all the DT eye candy and to see the sketch we based our cards on. It's a nice and easy one! 

To play with this week's sketch I used a Unity Itty Bitty stamp called 'Direction of Happy'. I just love the meaning to this sweet stamp and that little bird makes me happy :). I can't help it- nice saying, cute bird, butterflies- yep this girly girl was in a happy card making zone. 

To ink up my stamp I used my new Tim Holtz distress markers to colour up the images then 'huffed' on them to get the ink moist before pressing it to the paper. I also used Lord Tim of Holtz's distress ink on my ticket shape and on my music note paper from Bazzill. I added some twine, flowers and bling to help add the details to follow the sketch. I only really changed it up by using a tag instead of circles. Other than that I was true to the layout. Pretty good for me as I do like to take creative license with sketches lol!

If you get a chance to craft this coming week we would love to have you play along with us over at Crazy 4 Challenges!

Happy Crafting!
Andrea

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

Love the color combo

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

So beautiful with butterflies and flowers!!! GORGEOUS creation!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

bright happy.....fab creation

Unknown said...

Another stunning creation! I just love the colours and how you've used inks and markers!! xx

Tracey said...

Love the colours!! This is gorgeous Andrea!!