Saturday, November 3, 2012

Crazy 4 Challenges- Anything BUT a card


Happy Saturday!!

Today our new hostess for the month Joycelyn has asked us to make anything BUT a card. I have been hoarding sharing this tag on my blog waiting for a challenge such as this. 

I used a shipping tag and covered it with a dark chocolate cardstock and rounded the top corners. I then 'tapped' white spritzer from October Afternoon to get my white dotted background. Using some of my fave MFT dies I cut the bracket piece and the rolled flowers out of Studio Calico paper. Added some leaves from the Martha Stewart punch Anja said I had to have (and she was right hee hee) and thought I was done. Then I realized with horror that I hadn't added any glitter yet! The shock...the shame!!! Hee hee. Using a Viva Decor pen I added pearl centres to my flowers then added a chunky glass glitter to my flowers and leaves. Now it was done ;)

To play along with our fun challenge today head on over to the C4C blog and see the awesome crafty goodness the other crazies have made!

Cheers, Andrea

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

awesome tag Andrea

Tracey said...

Loving those flowers! Beautiful Andrea!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a very cool tag...I can understand why you were 'hoarding' it.....fabulous

Bananastamper said...

This is gorgeous!
It was so nice to see you on Saturday - so glad I figured out how I "knew" you!
I so enjoyed the class! I couldn't wait to come home and get colouring - I just posted the card I made today. Would love if you would stop by and give me your feedback on my colouring...
Hugs,
Shanna from Thunder Bay :)