Saturday, December 1, 2012

Crazy 4 Challenges- Snowmen!


Today over at the C4C blog the AMAZING Frances has asked us to make cards featuring SNOWMEN! Or just a snowman ;)

I had a bit of a hectic week and didn't get to finish my card with the image I had coloured so I am sharing an older one but one of my faves with images from the awesome Whipper Snapper Designs- hands down one of my fave companies. This one is featuring Snowballs hee hee. 

I used some C (cool grays) copics to colour my snowballs and left most of the area white. Check back later to see another snowman card after I get my errands done today. 

In the meantime pop on over to Crazy 4 Challenges and see the fun cards the ladies have cooked up for you today!

Cheers, Andrea 

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I love this card the snowmen are gorgeous and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

Tracey said...

This is adorable Andrea! I just snowmen!

Danderella said...

Those snowmen are great! I love how the image is the main focus of the card. Happy December!

Danielle