Thursday, June 13, 2013

Unity Thursday- I'm all Sentimental


Unity Thursday is here!

This week we are getting sentimental with the release of brand spanking new sentiment sets. 

I used one of the new quotes on my card above for a good friend of mine who is getting married in less than 2 weeks- eek! She is a card maker herself and keeps her cards very clean and simple so I did the same on mine for her. She is also a huge pinterest fan so I used this paper that gives a fun dreamy feel as I know she loves pins in that style for her wedding. If she is reading my post today...well don't look hahaha!!

It's also time for the new Unity challenge to start- where does the time go! I love the colour combo and picture inspiration- my fingers need to get inky again asap. 



Okay- time to hop along! Don’t forget to leave a comment on all the participating blogs.  Three random comments from various blogs (including this one) will be chosen to receive a $20 gift certificate to Unity stamps!!!

Next up is the Queen of Project life and Unity stamps in my books- Jen!


36 comments:

Laura Turcotte said...

That is such a great card!!! Yippeee--new challenge...I hope to get to play this time!

Michelle said...

What a pretty card! Love the bow!

Cynthia said...

This is very sweet, Andrea. The gems are the perfect finishing touch!

jennifer mitten said...

What a beautiful card and I love that sentiment!

Angeline said...

i love the colors and that sentiment! a must have!

Crystal Cantu said...

Such a pretty card.

Gaylynn said...

Beautiful design with that lovely new sentiment. I like the gems in there too. :)

Jennifer Scull said...

what a very special card using this wonderful sentiment. love the bow. :)

Alyssa Leanne said...

Just gorgeous! TFS!!

<3 Alyssa

Angie Blom said...

wow.. this is just gorgeous!! I love this Andi!!

Riti said...

This is simply GORJUSS !
Love it...

Miwa said...

Beautiful card! Love that sentiment!

Lisa Angela said...

very pretty card!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! I love that bokeh paper and the sequins are fantastic!

sanketi said...

I love that quote..lovely card!

Susan said...

lovely card. great sentiment!

Ruby said...

Very pretty card.

Linda said...

I love your saying and the soft pastel colors.

Sharon Underwood said...

Love the way you placed the sentiment, the colors and the design. You've inspired me!

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors and the Sentiment is wonderful.

{VICKI} said...

so pretty
love the quote

Noelle Reese said...

What a beautiful card! I love the skittles too! Nice touch!

Julie Odil said...

This is fantastic. Love the colors and the sparkly things. Skittles?

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fabulous card. Love that you pulled the pink out of the background with your border around the sentiment. TFS

Emily said...

Very elegant! !!

Kris B said...

Lovely card! The sentiment is wonderful! Love the colors and those gems! TFS

EstherT said...

What a beautiful card - I love the background, and the sentiment!

JPScraps said...

The card is gorgeous!!

Jean Bullock said...

Wow, love that soft focus background.

Scrappin' Diva said...

What a pretty card and love the quote!

SHartl said...

A beautiful card and really wonderful sentiment!

Lucy said...

Your card is lovely :) I'm sure your friend will love it.

StampNK said...

this is such a pretty card with the soft colors and great saying.

Gwen said...

Awesome card! Love the dreamy feel of it and I bet your friend will, too!

postalorphan said...

Gorgeous card - perfectly CAS!

Jnett said...

Wow, gorgeous card!