Tuesday, March 8, 2011

High Hopes Stamps is going green!

I am soooooo Irish. My wit, I should say my dark cheeky wit. My endless stories that get better each time I tell them. My love of the accent and 'salt of the earth' kind of people. I adore the accent. I love the Country. I just love it. I have my special family in Ireland and one of my best friends live there (Hey TamTam!!). And their sayings....so fun! Their blessings, quotes and their slang bring me endless reflection and laughter. And when I go to Ireland I want to kiss the ground I feel so much like I have come home.

And the best part- fries with garlic sauce. Nothing like it.

But my heritage is not Irish. I know- blows my mind too. hee hee.

With that love of Ireland I was soo excited about this week's challenge. To go green by having green on your card or by using a 'recycled' element on your card. Well I went green baby!!! I used the super lovely saying from HHS and their shamrock border. So many possiblities to make cards with these two items let alone how it would look good on scrapbook pages. Which reminds me I still am working on scrapbooking my first trip there let alone my second one. Better get cracking on it while I am in a green frame of mind!

To play along with this week's biweekly challenge hop on over to the challenge blog and see the deets along with the DT's green cards. More lovely inspiration as always ladies!


“May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.”


Andi

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love the green!!

Unknown said...

This is great! Love it!!!!

Tanya S said...

Fab!!!Loving that flower!!I forgot all about the border.LOL
Next time heeehee!

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Andi.
luv
Debby