Wednesday, March 9, 2011

KKS March Sneaky Peeky!

When you read the quote on my card today did you read it with Bette Midler singing it to you? She sings it to me every time I read it. Poor Bette - I have been keeping her busy as this quote as been in my head like crazy today while I planned my card. This quote is perfect for anyone in your life that either needs support while they reach for their dreams or to congratulate them when they are holding that brass ring in their hands. Perfect.

I am soooo uber happy that Krafty Quotes are back again in the March release. Inside or outside of a card- they are sure to strike a note. On my card I borrowed heavily from a layout from a recent PaperCrafts mag (thanks!) and some of my brand new My Little Shoebox papers. The colours are so bright and cheery I had to use them! Some twine, a button and some incredibly done faux stitching. Trust me- it's incredible- no need to look to close hee hee ;).

All of the Krafty girls with previews today are sharing cards with this month's Krafty Quotes. Hop on over to the challenge blog for more ways to use this new line of stamps with your crafting!

Cheers! Andi

8 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice...giving me some great ideas

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Andi!! You have done it again!! Xx

Tracey said...

I am loving this! Gorgeous card!

KanataNewf said...

The Divine Miss M was singing to me as well as I read this.

Unknown said...

So pretty! Always love Bette since "Beaches", my all time favorite movie, and go to for a really good cleansing cry-fest!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

So nice and bright! And love the twine/button combo!

Angie said...

I love this card!!! Really pretty.

Tasha said...

Oh this is beautiful, love the colours and fab sentiment
love tasha xx