Tuesday, May 31, 2011

High Hopes Stamps challenge- Here Kitty Kitty kitty....

Happy Tuesday!!!!

Today High Hopes Stamps is challenging you to make a card featuring your fave pet or animal. Please please please don't tell Molly my dog but cat's are my fave. I think Molly actually knows that because she acts more like a cat than a dog most of the time...mind you my cats think they are dogs. Which is of course normal in my household hee hee. I coloured up Peeking Kitty and Get Well Soon sign with my copics and used a small piece of one of my MME Lime Tart papers. I wanted my card to be clean and simple to focus on the images and their colours. I like how it turned out and I think I am going to try to make more CAS cards!

To see more purrfectly done samples hop on over to the HHS challenge blog. Ha ha...that was punny ;). 

Have a great day, Andi

6 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH this is ADORABLE!!!! What a sweet image and beautifully colored! Love it!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Such a cute kitty card! Love it!

Neha Jain said...

when will you announce winner of ur candy?

Ilonka said...

Who ever will get this card- He/ she wil be healthy again at once!
Best wishes- have a nice day ILo

Alie de Vrij-Venema said...

You're right: the colours do come out great with this kraft paper.
Love it!
Hugs Alie

Unknown said...

Ackk! This is sooo cute Andrea! love the cutout image and the coloring just pops!