Saturday, May 21, 2011

KKS weekly challenge- be like the cool kids and start 'texting'!


This week's Kraftin' Kimmie stamps challenge is to have text on your card. You can put a sentiment on the front of your card design or use patterned paper with words. Easy peasy! I used some of my fun new MME paper from the Lime Twist collection which has a sweet page with chat balloons. Perfect! I feel like my sweet girl is saying hello to Spring. This cute lil stamp is called Spring Friends and is by the new KKS artist Cheryl Alger. I paper pieced her dress with more of the MME papers then coloured her up to match. I also used some of my precious Tessa Ann Designs buttons......they are soooo drool worthy! Using them just means I have to buy more right lol!

For more texted creations pop on over to the KKS challenge blog to see this week's challenge details to play along with us and see more lovely creations from the fab DT!!

Cheers, Andi

4 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this Andrea!! This new MME collection is super yummy!!

Nana Diana said...

I really love this card, Andrea!! Great layout, papers and I love how you paper pieced the dress!! Very cute!!

Unknown said...

LOOOVVVVEEEE the dress Andi!! It looks perfect on her!! AND yes, the buttons are very drool worthy!! Absolutely gorgeous card honey (as always!). And have a spectacular weekend sweetie!! Xx

Tara Godfrey said...

Such a fun and whimsical card, Andi! I love the paper they are so sweet...love all the little speech bubbles on that pp and the fab buttons add so much whimsy to this card and the sweet stamp Spring Friends by Cheryl Alger is such a cutie and your paper piecing is gorgeous!
Hugs,t