Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Gilli stamps challenge- Blue and glittery


Feels like forever and a day since I have posted on my blog sharing one of my crafty creations. I have been so busy enjoying family and friends during this holiday season- I hope you have been too!

I have to share that I did get one big prezzie from the hubby that I really wanted- a vagabond!!! That's right- the electric die cutting machine from Lord Tim of Holtz himself....ahhh bliss! Yep no more turning of the hand in a clockwise manner for me- now just a push of the button and zip my die cuts are done. One happy crafter right here!

On to my reason for posting today- it is time for a brand new challenge over at the House of Gilli blog and it is my turn to be the hostess with the mostest. We are challenging you to use the colour BLUE and to make your project SPARKLE! So get out those blue papers and embellishments and pour on the glitter. Everything is better with glitter ;). 

I made a tag for my project today to go onto one of the many wine bottles that get passed around during the holiday season. I rarely drink wine anymore due to acid reflux (ugh) but my friends are still winos so this gift is perfect as we hang out and enjoy each other's company. 

I used some of the new Echo Park paper for my tag and a die shape from Lord Tim of Holtz to get my tag shape. I added some ribbon and die cut out some snowflakes on glitter paper to add lots of bling. For my Gilli stamp I used her home- I love this cute and versatile house stamp! The opposite side of the tag reads 'From our house to yours- May this be a wonderous holiday season'. 

If you would like to win lots of Gilli stamp goodies come on and play with us over at H.O.G. and maybe you will be our next lucky winner!

Cheers! Andi

No comments: