Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My first Gilli challenge card of 2012


Hello! Happy New Year!

Andi here with my entry for the anything goes challenge. I love making Valentine's day cards and here is the first one I have made for the year so far. I used Lil Gilli Girly for my card and coloured her up with my copies. I used some of my MME valentine's day papers and hearts everywhere! I love using pink and red together and wore it frequently as a colour combo when I was younger. I still remember how upset and depressed I was when I was told you couldn't wear those two colours together as they 'clashed'. I think those rules may have gone out the window as I frequently see that colour combo all the time now! I gave Lil Gilli a blue outfit to help the image 'pop' on the card- I hope you like it!

Don't forget there is still lots of time to play along with our ANYTHING GOES challenge so link up to win some yummy Gilli stamps! You can find all the challenge deets over at the House of Gilli!

Hugs, Andi xo

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a beautiful card--love the gems and button line! That ribbon is GORGEOUS:) And that little gal image is super cute:) GREAT job!