Monday, January 30, 2012

We are having more High Hopes challenges each month- and this one has me seeing PINK!!


I am so happy to share that we are increasing the amount of times we throw down the challenge gauntlet over at the HHS challenge blog! This is great news for those of you like me that typically use challenges as a 'springboard' for my creativity...or those of us who love to win prizes!! I have to admit to being in that category too hee hee!

The lovely Anna has challenged us to see Pink..Pink and more Pink on your HHS challenge entries. Not a problem for this cool cat...that would be me ;)

I inked up the sweet Dino-mite stamp that was released Winter 2010 along with other perfect for Valentine's Day images. Or just to tell someone that you kinda like them images hee hee. I won't go on and on again today about how much I love using Red and Pink together...let's just say my face hurts from all the goofy smiling I was doing while crafting this cutie. I also used some of my new Doodlebug Sweet Cakes papers, a button, some twine and a whole sheet of pink candy dots!! Which means the dots alone cost me about $5- that is how much I was committed to this pink and red creation. At least I can finally say I used something up too- instead of the room full of hoarded materials that I own. Yep- one sheet of candy dots down- 1200 to go!!! LMBO!! Sounds like a good reason to buy more me thinks ;). 

We would love for you to join us on this pinkest of pinks challenge. Click here for the full challenge deets and to see the gorgeous crafts my fellow HHS Divas have made to help get the inspiration train rolling!

Cheers, Andi

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!!! and I am normally not a fan of pink! But this is cute!

Janine said...

Love your colouring - this is just so cute!

Lori said...

Hmmm. I may need to get this stamp!!! Too cute!! xo