Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sending Love Letters with help from High Hopes


Any excuse to use Red and Pink together is fine by me! And with High Hopes current challenge of making Valentine's Day cards I am in pinky red heaven!

I inked up Love Letter sentiment and Love Letter Mailbox for the challenge as I hadn't used them previously and for the life of me couldn't figure out why! I also used some of bright pink copics that I am also sure I hadn't used before but they match the colours wonderfully in the Doodlebug Design Sweet Cakes papers that I used. I am so hoarding this paper! I also used a Marianne Designs new embossing and cutting folder called 'Romantic' to add texture to my white card. 

If you feel like making some Valentine's along with us we would love for you to play along!

Cheers, Andi

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Andrea this is so cute! I love it!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Andrea!! I love the embossed background.

Patricia St Martin said...

This is just a darling card.

miatagal said...

Andi,

Lovely card. Love the bright colours and texture of the card!