Monday, January 30, 2012

Things are looking frosty over at the Color Me Creative challenge group!


Brrr...Baby it's cold outside. 

Our Boss Lady Suzanne challenged us to make cold and frosty cards using some ca-ute Lily of the Valley images. Well that says silver, grey and blue to me! I dug out some of this season's winter paper by Echo Park called Winter Park. To get my frosty snowflake trim under my image I used the Tim Holtz die 'Snow Flurries on the Edge' and some clear packing I had saved. I actually made a quick picture tutorial that I will share in another post. 

Lily of the Valley gave us some amazing images to work with- thank you!!! I was already in love with their whimsical images and this cutie sealed the deal. He is called 'Ski Jump' and has seriously inspired this girl on a mad LOTV shopping spree!!

Did you know that there are cool prizes for playing along with us at CMC? This challenge's prize is from Lily of the Valley!!!! I wish I could enter!! There is still a few days to play along with us and we would love to have some more entries! Click here to visit us and read the full challenge deets!

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Andrea

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Andrea, love adorable image.
luv
Debby

Lori said...

Wow Andrea!!! LOVE this card!!! xox