Saturday, November 26, 2016

Beautiful Girl stamps and dies by MFT





I took a break from my Christmas card making and dug out my dusty copics to colour up this sweet girl! This is a stamp called 'Beautiful Girl' by My Favorite Things (MFT). I paper pieced her dress using a 6x6 paper pack from Doodlebug called Petite Prints. Matched perfectly with my Doodlebug card base using a 12x12 page cut to 4 ¼ by 5 ½. I finished it up with some enamel dots but I have to say I made the pink enamel dots with one of my fave products right now- Nuvo Crystal drops Glitter Sherbert Shimmer. I love making my own enamel dots in any size!

What's on your craft table right now? I highly recommend once in awhile taking a break from all the red and green a lot of us are working with and break out a non holiday card! Keeps the mojo fresh. 

Cheers, Andrea

No comments: