Saturday, February 18, 2017

MFT Kindness stamp set and dies


Andrea here!
I finally got my craft room clean enough for me to make a card.
I did enlist hubby's help- it was that messy
Ooops

I broke open my new stamp set from MFT- Kindness with complimenting dies.
It is important to note that the dies do not cut out the words from the stamp set
Instead they are complimenting dies to the stamps

On my card I used a die and a stamp from the set
Holy cow does this stamp set have a lot of stamps to choose from
First I stamped a MFT background stamp in Whimsical Woodgrain
stamped on a kraft background in brown ink
Then I die cut the kindness die in black cardstock
and one of the sentiments embossed in white on black card stock
Glossy accents on my die cut to make it pop….
That's it!
And I love it. 

I hope you like my clean and simple card too!
Happy Saturday, 
Andrea

No comments: